BowlFLOOR is designed to deliver the greatest balance of acoustic isolation, performance, and cost, meeting the specific needs of bowling alleys.
BowlFLOOR PRO is designed to deliver the greatest balance of acoustic isolation, performance and cost. An intermediate layer between the bowling lane and the isolator boosts acoustic isolation performance by providing additional mass damping and reducing dynamic stiffness. Comprising of dry-trades only, BowlFLOOR PRO is also designed to deliver optimal installation speed.
BowlFLOOR PRO is designed to incorporate a board-based mass layer above the acoustic isolators.
Farrat has partnered with KNAUF to base the system around their GIFAfloor product as it provides the greatest mass in the lowest height whilst its tongue and groove connection interface gives a robust and quick to install build-up in a single layer.
The three isolator types of BowlFLOOR PRO each have different load capacities to support the varying loads in a bowling lane (approach, lanes and pinsetter) whilst delivering a consistent and familiar detail.
We offer performance warranties up to 10 years demonstrating both expertise and confidence.
The longest in the industry.
A buyers guide to BowlFLOOR PRO
- Fast and reliable global logistics. Our BowlFLOOR PRO systems have a 3-5 day lead time. We hold stock in the UK, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, and regularly export worldwide.
- Free technical support. Our team of engineers are always on hand to offer advice relating to specification, detailing and installation. We can deliver this remotely or on-site, anywhere in the world.
- Low lifecycle cost. All of our BowlFLOOR systems are designed with ease of installation, durability and follow on trades in mind. No operational maintenance is required.
- Certified solutions. Our isolators are manufactured in the UK under and accredited ISO 9001:2021 quality management system. Our performance test data is all supplied from UKAS and IPAC accredited laboratories.
- 200 projects experience. We regularly supply our BowlFLOOR systems to market leading cinema operators including: Hollywood Bowl, Superbowl, Qubica/AMF and Yalla! Bowling.
Farrat has pioneered the acoustic isolation of bowling floors. The unique challenge of three widely varying load profiles across a bowling lane (approach, lanes, pinsetter) combined with the very low-frequency vibrational energy induced by a bowling ball impact led to the development of the BowlFLOOR range.
Farrat Installation Services have supplied clients from a wide range of projects with the guarantee of complete isolation, overseen by our team of project managers and engineers with specialist experience in acoustic and vibration isolation.
If installation is not required from Farrat we will support project managers and contractors with onsite installation training.
Other BowlFLOOR products
Challenge our engineers
Contact us now for an initial consultation.