BowlFLOOR is designed to deliver the greatest balance of acoustic isolation, performance, and cost, meeting the specific needs of bowling alleys.
Providing high levels of acoustic isolation to bowling lanes is difficult as the isolators must be soft and compressible, yet resist varying loads across the approach, lanes and pinsetter. This has the potential to lead to inconsistent deflection. BowlFLOOR MAX is designed around a carefully calculated trio of isolators and combined with a concrete slab to deliver the very highest levels of acoustic isolation with competition standard deflection consistency.
BowlFLOOR MAX floating slabs can be designed with a fully fibre reinforced concrete to allow easy bowling lane installation without the risk of hitting rebar.
Self-compacting concrete can also be used to ensure high flatness tolerance is achieved to allow vinyl or carpet to be laid directly without the requirement for power floating in confined areas.
We offer performance warranties up to 15 years demonstrating both expertise and confidence.
The longest in the industry.
A buyers guide to BowlFLOOR MAX
- Fast and reliable global logistics. Our BowlFLOOR MAX systems have a 3-5 day lead time. We hold stock in the UK, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, and regularly export worldwide.
- Free technical support. Our team of engineers are always on hand to offer advice relating to specification, detailing and installation. We can deliver this remotely or on-site, anywhere in the world.
- Low lifecycle cost. All of our BowlFLOOR systems are designed with ease of installation, durability and follow on trades in mind. No operational maintenance is required.
- Certified solutions. Our isolators are manufactured in the UK under and accredited ISO 9001:2021 quality management system. Our performance test data is all supplied from UKAS and IPAC accredited laboratories.
- 200 projects experience. We regularly supply our BowlFLOOR systems to market leading cinema operators including: Hollywood Bowl, Superbowl, Qubica/AMF and Yalla! Bowling.
Farrat has pioneered the acoustic isolation of bowling floors. The unique challenge of three widely varying load profiles across a bowling lane (approach, lanes, pinsetter) combined with the very low-frequency vibrational energy induced by a bowling ball impact led to the development of the BowlFLOOR range.
Farrat Installation Services have supplied clients from a wide range of projects with the guarantee of complete isolation, overseen by our team of project managers and engineers with specialist experience in acoustic and vibration isolation.
If installation is not required from Farrat we will support project managers and contractors with onsite installation training.
Other BowlFLOOR products
Challenge our engineers
Contact us now for an initial consultation.