CineFLOOR was designed by our engineers as a comprehensive range of acoustic floating floor solutions for auditoriums of all shapes and sizes. From multiplex cinemas to boutique auditoria and private viewing rooms, CineFLOOR will keep sound constrained to its source.
Where an existing structure can’t support the load of a heavyweight floating slab, CineFLOOR LITE utilises our very lowest dynamic stiffness isolators to extract the maximum possible low-frequency performance from a lightweight floating slab.
CineFLOOR LITE floating slabs can be designed with a combination of timber, plasterboard and cement particle board layers to offer variable mass and resistance to moisture.
They offer wide flexibility when it comes to modification and replaceability and are particularly suited to renovation and re-purposing applications where the structural slab is not designed to take the weight of a concrete floating floor.
We offer performance warranties up to 10 years demonstrating both expertise and confidence.
The longest in the industry.
A buyers guide to
- Fast and reliable global logistics. Our CineFLOOR LITE systems have a 3-5 day lead time. We hold stock in the UK, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, and regularly export worldwide.
- Free technical support. Our team of engineers are always on hand to offer advice relating to specification, detailing and installation. We can deliver this remotely or on-site, anywhere in the world.
- Low lifecycle cost. All of our CineFLOOR systems are designed with ease of installation, durability and follow on trades in mind. No operational maintenance is required.
- Certified solutions. Our isolators are manufactured in the UK under an accredited ISO 9001:2021 quality management system. Our performance test data is all supplied from UKAS and IPAC accredited laboratories.
- 200 projects experience. We regularly supply our CineFLOOR systems to market leading cinema operators including: Cineworld, Vox, VUE, Empire, REEL, Odeon and UCI, as well as theatres, auditoriums, music venues, hotels, and entertainment complexes around the world.
Each CineFLOOR grade uses natural rubber isolators that are manufactured under an ISO 9001:2021 compliant quality management system and have been performance tested in UKAS and IPAC accredited laboratories. The compounding and manufacture of our isolators is backed by over 62 years of research and development in elastomer science.
Special care has also been taken to consider buildability, reliability and robustness in each design to ensure that both the installers and the operator’s key interests are upheld – such as acoustic performance, longevity and lifecycle cost. We work regularly with the most respected cinema brands and project teams currently leading the market, including Cineworld, VOX, VUE, REEL, Odeon and Empire.
Farrat Installation Services have supplied clients from a wide range of projects with the guarantee of complete isolation, overseen by our team of project managers and engineers with specialist experience in acoustic and vibration isolation.
If installation is not required from Farrat we will support project managers and contractors with onsite installation training.
Other CineFLOOR product in the range
Challenge our engineers
Contact us now for an initial consultation.