Farrat has partnered with NBS Plus to provide architects and designers using the NBS (National Building Specification) system with a ‘one-click’ specification function for Farrat products.
Managing multiple suppliers and contractors can be time-consuming and costly, especially for projects requiring specialist solutions where there is a need for bespoke products or a combination of bespoke and standard products. That’s why thousands of architects, architectural designers, engineers and consultants use the RIBA NBS system across the country, when preparing specifications for construction projects both large and small.
These users can now access technical information for the following products engineered and by manufactured by Farrat, streamlining their specification process and reducing project lead times;
- Floating Floor System – Farrat Isomat (Concrete) -Concrete acoustic floating floor system
- Floating Floor System – Farrat Isomat (Dry) – Dry acoustic floating floor system
- Floating Floor System – Farrat Jack-Up – Jacked-up acoustic floating floor system
- Lightweight Raked Seating Isolation – Farrat Verlimber (TISS) – Acoustic timber stadia seating isolation system
- Wall Isolation – Farrat FAVIM (PLAS) – Acoustic plasterboard partition isolation system
- Structural Thermal Break Plate – Farrat TBK – High performance structural thermal break plate (premium grade)
- Structural Thermal Break Plate – Farrat TBL – High performance structural thermal break plate
We recognise the importance of understanding our client’s requirements, which is why we continue to invest in ensuring our products, services and training seminars are accessible and technically sound. Thanks to our recent listing on RIBA NBS Plus, our products can now be instantly added into project specifications by our clients and more products will be added to the Farrat profile over the coming months.
To specify a Farrat product, visit our Riba Product Selector profile or submit an enquiry to our Technical Team.
Alternatively, contact us to discuss a specific project by calling: +44 (0) 161 924 1600.