Farrat Jackmounts and Captive Jackmounts offer a simple secure and economical means of supporting and installing machinery suited to jackscrew support.
Simple secure and economical means of supporting and installing machinery
Manufactured in the UK our Jackmounts and Captive Jackmounts have been used for decades in thousands of applications around the world. Jackmounts should not be used under machines with strong vertical or horizontal shock forces (consider Isomounts, Wedgemounts or Isolated Foundations instead).
Farrat Jackmount and Captive Jackmount Range
Available in three options:
- Freestanding (F)
- Freestanding + Screw Assembly
- Bolt-On with Screw Assembly
(A variety of baseplate shapes, sizes, colours and optional AV Pads upon request).
Farrat Captive Jackmounts with an integrated tilting screw. Integrated pendulum screw with up to 5º tilt in all directions.
Available as Zinc plated or Stainless Steel.
Farrat Jackmount Accessories Range
Farrat Bolt-On Screw Assemblies
Screw Assemblies are offered as an option for the
Material: Zinc plated mild steel.
Alternative screw lengths available on request.
Features & Benefits
- Enables excellent, stable seating on uneven floors
- High vibration damping to improve machine performance, reduce machine wear and lower noise levels
- Reduce shock transmission to and from the machine
- Captive Jackmounts have a high friction grip so machines don’t move
- Factory layout flexibility (no bolting down or grouting)
General machine tools, Scanning and X-ray machines, Conveyors, Lathes, Food, Drink and Pharmaceutical equipment, Transfer machines and Grinding machines.
Challenge our engineers
Contact us now for an initial consultation.